Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A perfect day (music-drug abuse)

I hide myself in high
not to be so low
I walk inside the beehives
to satisfy my glow

I know I know
Im not to show
the real side of my dreams

But right now
Im just oh so
high you know it feels

...like snow
Now its changing red
I cannot understand how
Im just lying on my bed

Now Im dead
living more than before
now Im in your head
reading the thoughts you swore

you'd leave unsaid
now It's changing back to blue
relax your body is full of led
now I know just what to do

just jump an let go
jumping in yourself
Im high to denied that Im low
just me and myself .. and the glow

There used to be a door here
that Id use to leave
there used to be floor here
where id sometimes disappear

Its harder and harder to find a way out
this time it seems I'll stay
listening to the perfect note
slowly slowly fade
....a perfect day


No comments:

Post a Comment