Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Girl full of lies

What's in your mind, whats in your heart
So many stories where could I start
Nothing could split us, could take us appart
but still I'm alone right now

What did you think, did you think at all
Didn't you think that I would fall
Drown in your eyes, so deeply blue
Now you're gone I dont know what to do

Woman you took me down by surprise
why did you have to tell me all those lies
If I should ever fall in love again
our love...will never end

What should I do, where should I go
I was a fool, should have said no
In the candlelight you told me you would stay
but now the candlelight has faded away

Hell is your home, and devils your guy
your a fallen angel and you should die
Instead you live among us and you lie
and bleed hearts from love into dry

Nooruspõlve tsüklist (2004-2005)

No comments:

Post a Comment