Monday, January 14, 2013

Snow


I listen to the snow, silently sleep all winter 
before it melts away
Its’ funny cuz I know, how it feels to linger
all night and day

Loosing reality
leaving the ground
all looks strange to me
not a single sound around
I seem to vanish now
inside some clouds of snow
I’m sure I’ll snow down
some beautiful day but not know

Its all too real
the height and the fear
This time I got too high
landing -
solid grounds too far to even try

I open my heavy eyes, as all is white inside
and beneath
I feel the warm cold, as I slowly try to fly
nothing below my feet

Wake up wake up
descend starts too fast
it’s so hard to stop
I want to stay relaxed
So cold so dark
I fall inside my room
snowing in the old park
ice flowers bloom

I’ll never be the same
seen outside life’s frame
waiting to get back
no traces - 
like snow I’ll fly and slowly melt away

No comments:

Post a Comment