Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Distance of you






Distance has no meaning
everything is near when your there
I could travel dreaming
grow myself wings and fly through the air

The worst times in my life
is when I’m missing you
holding back the cries
wishing the waiting was through

But you say that I’m far too far
and distances are marked with scars
I could give you all I have to give
but you say my dreams not worth living
…should I stop dreaming?

What would you give to
a lonesome heart alone in the dark
Who would you rather sing to
when you say you want to part

The worst times in my life
is when you say I’m wrong
something in me dies
and falls into this song

But I say that distance is nothing to me
Love is true and you’re the dream
I had once in my sleep
I had but couldn’t keep
…but I still dream

Distance means nothing
when you don’t distance your heart…from me
it takes a little dreaming, in your-self believing
and in me…

I won’t stop to dream
I won’t stop to dream
Distance means nothing, nothing to me
I won’t, won’t stop to dream

2 comments:

  1. You say my dreams are not worth living
    Should I stop
    living?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huvitav mõte. Mulle meeldib näha kuidas minu sõnad inimestes pilte loovad. Ma mõtlesin aga nende ridadega öelda, et kui ütled, et mu unistused ei vääri elu, siis kas peaksin lõpetama unistamise. :) Sinu mõte on aga sama õige kui minu oma ;)

      Delete