Saturday, February 22, 2014

Hospital Ball

All corridors are locked inside
your mind, that’s where I’m amused
Hello Madam with the wicked eye
have we ever been introduced?

I’m Torment and that over there is Death
Pain is late today, but surely he’ll come
how are you these days, in good health?
Well Pain comes with Death to some.

Madam, I hope it’s not too late
have you had that delicious dessert
I heard it comes as a great surprise
your fate’s not to die, but just be hurt,
smile.

I certainly like it though Deaths disappointed
She would have had you today you know.
You didn’t know!? New Death was appointed
Just turned 18, a woman, so I’m told

Gets moody every now and then
takes more than one should
Ah, there’s Pain, I ought to go, but when
you need some company, do call us friend.
on the number of unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment