Thursday, April 26, 2012

Mr. Hollywood


You say you have to change me
and that Im no good
got me playing someone else like
Hollywood
But im not all that convinced
That your worth it

Work it work it
I say the right words
I put on all the make up
looking absurd
and even with  my bestest try
you still….make…me feel like a broken toy

Clownboy all so silly
I dont want to cry
but if you need my tears
then I can try
Makeup to make up
all the things you messed up
my head is dead
my head is dead
killed between the sheets
of my bed

I think youd have to love me
Just the way I am
To have a chance to be with me
To be my madam
But Im not all that convinced
That your worth it
(cuz im perfect)

Mr Hollywood
its my time to start over
time to change the mood
from a strange litte lover
to an animal of different sort
and much more power

No comments:

Post a Comment