Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Girl of Darkness from within

Suddenly I see you eyes they’re freaky
The way you look at me is god damn creepy
Again you get me in a state of mind
Where my pleasant nightmares start to unwind

The moon and sun are secretly the same
You let me see everything in this game
No hidden thoughts under the surface
The greater cause serves a darker purpose

Girl with freckles and beautiful red eyes
Does it have to be today when I die
Whatever you say
I will play

Suddenly your standing right beside me
I try to move but girl you’re paralyzing
Again you got me in a state of mind
Where there is nothing I could ever hide

The way your fingers slide over my skin
Like you where touching me from within
You plant the needles around my heart
Kiss me goodbye and forever depart

(Tumedast tsüklist/from the dark cycle)

No comments:

Post a Comment