Sunday, May 29, 2011

For You

I wrote a poem to you
That you will never read
Words on a paper
Thoughts and my dreams
I made a few mistakes
And in a poem too
Didn’t know what it takes
To be truly true
And to be in love
Well what could I do
You don’t know what you don’t know
Before it hits you
But I wrote it anyhow
I hope you forgive me that
My spelling isn’t important now
When its my thoughts ur at
Right now when you read this
Its my emotions that you read
So next time you give a kiss
Just know that a heart can bleed
I had mine replaced
For memories had cracked its core
And moments I erased
Don’t bother me no more
So next time be aware
The poems and the poets
For love is hardly ever fair
And there’ll be little good one gets
But empty lines no-one reads
But empty eyes no-one sees
But salty tears drowning seas
And a poet living at ease
I wrote a poem to you
Sorry for you read it
All I said was true
And the other half – I invented

No comments:

Post a Comment